Monday, August 22, 2011

Greetings from Buttermilk Acres...


...and some familiar faces.

Sandy, here! I'm learning to take pictures (more specifically, download pictures) with our cell phone since the untimely demise of our camera.

Big Thanks to Joanna, whom I hope will continue to take photos and post on this blog for me!

Just a quick "Hi" to everyone and some pictures around the farm.


Alma


Ally


Annie


Chester Marie


Lilly (being incredibly camera-shy)


Snitster says that the sun feels way to good to pose for a picture.


To quote Harland, "can't a guy get a little sleep around here".


Cher


Georgia - "Look into my eyes, then go away!"


Monroe - "So what if I do like pink...boys can like pink."


Flowers abound....








at "Home Sweet Home".





"Whoooooooo...........
will be our next visitors at Buttermilk Acres?

We hope it will be YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment